Imagine Dragons Returning to States With New Evolve Tour Dates

Lead+singer+of+Imagine+Dragons%2C+Dan+Reynolds+on+stage+at+their+show+at+the+Wells+Fargo+Center+in+Philadelphia%2C+Pennsylvania+on+November+2nd%2C+2017.+The+group+doesn%27t+have+a+scheduled+return+to+Philly+yet.+However%2C+they+will+being+having+a+concert+in+Camden%2C+New+Jersey+on+June+30th+of+this+year.+
Lead singer of Imagine Dragons, Dan Reynolds on stage at their show at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on November 2nd, 2017. The group doesn't have a scheduled return to Philly yet. However, they will being having a concert in Camden, New Jersey on June 30th of this year.

Photo Credit: Sarah Hunsicker

Photo Credit: Sarah Hunsicker

Sarah Hunsicker, Editor-in-Chief

Back in February, pop rock band Imagine Dragons released a brand new single entitled Next To Me which also brought the announcement that the band had extend their Evolve World tour and will be returning to the United States. The announcement has since brought a brand new music video and tons of excitement from Imagine Dragon fans. “I’ve been listening to Imagine Dragons since I was in sixth grade and they’ve really helped me through a lot. My favorite song is Rise Up,” Sophomore Sarah Metler said.

The band is currently over seas with show seven scheduled shows in Asia, 32 shows in Europe, five shows in South America, and seven shows in Oceania. However after the May 23rd show in Wellington, New Zealand, the band will continue their tour in the United States starting with a show on June 5th in Hartford, Connecticut. The band will be touring in cities near Delaware. Including Hershey, Pennsylvania on June 16th, Camden, New Jersey on June 30th, and Bristow and Virginia Beach, Virginia on July 2nd and 3rd. Other major cities on the tour include New York City, Nashville, Tulsa, Austin, New Orleans, and Tampa.

Lead singer, Dan Reynolds opens the show with I Don’t Know Why which is the first song on the Evolve album. Other songs include It’s Time and Demons, both popular tracks from the Night Vision album. From the Evolve album Whatever It Takes, Mouth of the River, Rise Up, Thunder, Believer, and Yesterday are all featured on the set list. Reynolds then closed the show with famous hit Radioactive. “I saw Imagine Dragons at the Wells Fargo Center in Philly back in November and they were amazing. I would really like to see them again on this tour again because it was really worth the money,” Metler continued.

Tickets for the extend Evolve tour went on sale earlier this month and can be purchased on the official Imagine Dragons website. In addition, it has also been announced that HBO will be releasing a new documentary entitled Believer which follow Reynolds and his mission to learn how LGBTQ members are being treated by the Mormon church. A release date has not been announced yet.

Sarah Hunsicker, Editor-in-Chief

Sarah Hunsicker was born in Lewes, Delaware and is the Online Editor-in-Chief for the Viking Ventures. In her spare time she enjoys dancing, traveling,...

• Imagine Dragons Returning to States With New Evolve Tour Dates

Cape Culture

Seniors Participate in National Decision Day

Cape Culture

Spanish Students Travel to Costa Rica

A&E

Music Department Shows The Sound of Music

Showcase

Firefly Music Festival to Take Place in Dover

Cape Culture

Sneak Peek at Prom 2018

News

Mrs. Aiken’s Trip to Africa

Cape Culture

The Ridings at Rehoboth support Prom 2018

Opinion

‘Lone Star’: A Tick That Makes You Allergic to Red Meat

News

Students Participate in Walkout Honoring Lives Lost at Parkland Shooting

Cape Culture

Marine Science Classes Participate in Dissection Labs